- Our payment method allows Direct Bank Transfer or PayPal
- If you choose Direct Bank Transfer, please send us your bank slip to [email protected] after payment is made.
- If you choose PayPal, you may log into PayPal and confirm on the payment amount, then press “Pay Now”.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you may also use your credit card (VISA or MASTER) to settle payment on PayPal. You are required to fill in some payment details using this method.
- Official payment currency is Hong Kong dollar (HK$).
- Successful transactions will receive a confirmation email. Please check your email account’s spam or junk folder to ensure the message was not filtered. However if you have not received the email, it means the payment did not go through. You can also find out about your order status by clicking “Order status” inside “My account”. Alternatively, call our customer service at (+852) 2365-9985 or email to [email protected]
- Customer can choose either Self Collection or Local shipping.
- Self Collection: customer will receive “Collection advice” email in 2 – 5 working days after your order is confirmed. Please bring this printed “Collection advice” email to our company to collect the goods.
- Shelf collection Address: Unit B, Capital Trade Centre, 62 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Office hour: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:30 (except public holiday)
- Local shipping: please kindly refer to below information.
- Our delivery service covers Hong Kong only. For any overseas order (e.g. Macau, mainland China, or other places), please call our hotline (+852) 2365-9985 or email to [email protected]
- When your spending* is at or above HK$400, you will be entitled to free delivery service. For spending* less than HK$400, HK$60 delivery fee will be charged. (* Spending refers to the total billed amount excluding coupon, gift voucher, and other discount offers.)
- Please note a surcharge HK$ 30 may be applied to your order if the delivery address belongs to Hong Kong’s remote area, which is NOT included in your original delivery fee but collected by courier. Please refer to SF Express website for remote area detail.
- You can expect to receive your goods within 2-5 working days.
- We will not make call to recipient in advance for delivery time, please pay attention to our email notification.
- If nobody to receive when the delivery is made to your address, our customer service will contact you to arrange next delivery schedule, and will charge HK$60 for delivery charge.
- If the order is made 1 day before public holiday or during holiday, the delivery date will postpone accordingly.
- Delivery service may be delayed in the event of bad weather, traffic and/or uncontrollable conditions. Delivery service will be suspended during red or black rainstorm warning, or the hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above.
- Order cannot be cancelled or refunded upon confirmation.
- All products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Electronic Coupon Usage Terms
- In the same order, some of the electronic coupons can only be used before a certain amount of purchase is reached (delivery charge is not included) can be used before, please read the relevant terms and conditions before use.
- Some of the electronic coupons can only be used once only. Please read the relevant terms and conditions before use.
- All electronic coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The electronic coupons cannot be used to deduct the delivery cost in the order
- The electronic coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers (except as otherwise specified).
- Please use the electronic coupon before the expiry date. Expired e-coupon cannot be used.
In case of dispute, V-Care Asia Limited reserves the right of final decision.